Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hi and apologize

Hi everyone, just in case you haven't noticed I've kinda well... slacked of posting... I'm sorry about that *sob*. Now! I must toughen up and brave the seas of well... posting I guess, and tell you I am very very very ect. sorry about my bad posting. Ahh... now thats over with, down to the actual post. As it turns out with the coming of the school year (Me and Yukon are no longer home-schooled, this means our parents can't explain our behavior any longer) there is not much time to blog, (unless you are my dad) so we have started on the next part of our story. But it is not ready, luckily we have it all in our heads. you will have to wait a bit for a full update because I now must go to school, drudgery, or whatever they call it nowa-days.

Toodles for now, Micah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home