Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Its been a while.

Sorry I havent posted in a while I've been busydoing stuff like making a animation clip that I plan to post soon. Also for those of you who want them to have sound it will The sound will not be very high quality but its the thought that counts.What have I been doing besides animation? First I made a clip on rubber band powerd brick shooter that works very well, I also made a paper mace that you can adjust the tip size on(bigger is better right?) Plus I've built Legos (a VERY educational not to mention fun toy that you can never have to many of) I'm building a mansion at the moment the thing is if I had more bricks it would be a whole lot better and I could learn even more about engineering!(a good retirement fund) I also am reading Lord Of The Rings for the second time, and I'm going to start making a Lego skeletal structure of a frog. So I've been fairly busy latley! Also here is a poll to place your opinion on!

12 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Pilgrim in Progress said...

I smell a skunk... all these "lego hints" and what not. Good grief. When I was a kid we played w/ dirt. And liked it. Harumph!!!

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Micah said...

About your poll choice, Did you act younger as you got older?

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Micah said...

P.S You look younger!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Pilgrim in Progress said...

Oh WOW! "Honey, where's the checkbook?..."

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Pilgrim in Progress said...

Actually Micah, you're going about this all wrong - you need to aim for Karyn's softspot (if she comes to Missoula with us you can play with all HER Legos)...

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey check out this blogsite I found!

LegoPressUpdates.blospot.com

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Micah said...

Hey! MasterAegidius I find that not totally unbeliveable the worst injury I've been given is a backfire from my Lego bazooka! As for polution the answer is...AN AD! "please send all unwanted Lego bricks to po box:Micahs Lego bins! please pay for shipping."
See! its simple!

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Master Aegidius said...

Karyn- sorry about the 'g'

Legogeek- I found it on the internet, so it must be true!
And what about playing dirt and sticks making you smarter? Think of all that you could accomplish without those plastic distractions!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Micah said...

Well I'm still testing high in school so I don't get that. But I was woundering if you could try and kill me of with some Legos, but I never would throw away Legos they don't seem that dangerous to me my brother and sister might say somthing diferrent about some of my inventions like the "New and Improved Lego Wrist Rocket" or "Extremly High Power Lego Bazooka" guranteed to raise a stinging welt from ten feet! So I don't really agree about that.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Micah said...

I don't know about everything on the internet being true*, for instants if sombody posted on a new species of jackalope do you think its true, maybe the guy that posted on Lego was just biased against me and other fun loving kids! Also I live in Philly at the moment there is not Really dirt aroung here, just pavement. Now if you where to buy me a jackhammer I could acquire plenty of dirt! But no! your to busy posting cruel things about stuff like anteloupe hunting and wonderful Montana days! So maybe Legos would be a cheaper option for me and you!

*like how you got your relic that George Washington gave you to run well enough to surf the net!

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dr. E. Vilarius or shall I say Nunky-Bo-Aegidius we are on to you flash!

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha you will never catch us we frame we frame we got many sources!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home