Monday, August 08, 2005

Back from vacation.

Hi I'm back from my vacation. Yes it was fun but I'm plain vacationed out. After visiting Missoula MT. , Driving through Glacier National Park and going on a guided fishing/canoeing trip on the Gallitan river we returned home. Our vacation was a eight day one. Full of thrills chills and grumpy parents. On our fishing trip my brother caught one fish, my sister caught one, my Dad caught two and I caught four. My two big ones are on the edge, the other one is my sister's little brown trout measuring 8 to 9 inches long. The fish on the top is my 16 inch brown trout, the fish on the bottom is my 18 inch Rainbow cuthroat mix.




So that just about covers my vacation to read about a Visit my familys dog made Click here
To read our dogs innocent story of his visit Click here



2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Master Aegidius said...

I am thinking about changing my venue in your poetry column from dogs to cats....

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Micah said...

Why would you do that? I think you should do somthing like turtles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home