Thursday, August 11, 2005

Deer In Billings?

There are many interesting things in Montana One of them is where you see the most big deer(this is from my experience while going hunting with my dad),in the city limits! Not there aren't BIG!! deer out of the city there are its just harder to find them beacuse they quickly become scarce during hunting season. now this brings me to the title of my blog "Deer In Billings" beacuse today just minutes ago we had to nice sized Mule Deer bucks come strolling through our neighborhood. They stopped to rest in the middle of our neighbors yard. Then I rushed out with our digital camera and took many pictures. You can see some below!



1 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Pilgrim in Progress said...

Great pictures Micah! Way to go! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home