Tuesday, March 15, 2005

About my family

We have a dog named Jack. He is a four year old yellow Lab. He loves pancakes and waffles. He usualy sleeps but he plays with us some times to. I have a older brother and a younger sister. My brother's name is Malachi and my sister's name is Rebekah. I have links to their blogs on mine. My Dad's blog is called See Life Differently. I have a link to it too. We live in Philadelphia during the school year, where my Dad goes to seminary, we kids are home schooled though. :) It is very nice, our Mom is our teacher and cook to. We live in a row house in Philly but we go to Montana for the summer. That is a bit about me and my family.

3 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

How do you know Jack likes pancakes and waffels?

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Micah said...

well every day that we have them he sits there for hours looking at the plate they were on. So thats why I think he likes them.

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a great family. :~) Not much longer until you come to Montana! We have lots of snow on the ground right now but of course it will be long gone when you get here. . . . See you then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home