Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I love Lego.

This blog is to discuss anything Lego or Lego Mindstorms. I am a Lego club member which means I have a Lego club page & I get the club magazine. Soon I will have some pictures of lego creations I've made, so stay tuned for that. All that to say I'm a big Lego fan. I would love to see comments from other Lego fans who might visit this blog, thanks.

I made up this cool new lego war game. All you need are: 1. dice, minifigs and weapons. To play all you have to do is give your minifigs weapons then you move minifigs close to each other. Then choose three numbers of the die like three four and five then the first player rolls. If He/She rolls one of the numbers He/she chose, then the other minifig is dead. You can do numerous different house rules such as, if minifig holds a crossbow, he can kill guys farther away. Or if a minifig holds a shield, the attacker can only choose two numbers of the die. Have fun!

I love building with lego mindstorms, beacuse they are easy to assemble and fun to program. I have built robots for 4 years, I still have trouble building things like walking robotic dogs and cats. I have built things like iguanas, laser ranges and joy sticks.

Feel free to comment thanks.

4 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey like your page but could be more informative you should talk about something eles than "LEGO" like how ccould you freak girls out or how you're geting to M.I.T

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Micah said...

Sorry Lover I've already talked about somthing other than Lego... Lego mindstorms!! :-)

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Micah,

So you are going to M.I.T.? -- good goal. I would love to see some of your Lego projects. Bring pictures this summer. Some of your Lego magazines are coming here; I will save them for you. We are looking forward to seeing you in May!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Micah said...

Hey Montana Grandma I forgot my Dragon Fortress board game can you find it and ship it out here maybe? We have been having nice and snowy weather here in philly. I miss you

Micah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home